1/3 weeks – 15/06 – 06/07
Aprica, Champorcher, Pinarella di Cervia,
€200 net/per week. Accommodation and food included.
Activity leaders need to be able to plan several games/activities to do during the campus. Moreover, we ask him/her to participate during excursions as per shifts.
- English mother tongue or real high level (C1)
- Energy, imagination/creativity, responsibility and cheerfulness
- Good Educational background during scholastic studies
- Willing and able to interact with children from 7 to 13 years old
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the role he/she is applying for
- Availability 24/07 (based on shifts)
- Work permit for Italy
- Police check
- Collaboration agreement, occasional collaboration.
- Milano Malpensa/ Milano Linate / Bergamo Orio al Serio
- Transfer from Milano to destination on our time